The Love West Dulwich Christmas Fair is back on Saturday 24 November, on Croxted, Park Hall and Rosendale Roads. Organised by local residents and businesses, come and join us as we celebrate the best of West Dulwich.
Therell be lots of art, crafts, cakes, and charity stalls on The Rosendale Road Market, as well as free face painting.
Lots of local shops and businesses are joining in on the day with special in-store events and promotions:
– Santas grotto at Wigwam Toy Shop 4 (pre bookings being taken 02086764815);
– story time at Dulwich Books at 11am;
– kids yoga & mindfulness activities at Petermans run by Seedlings Wellbeing;
– Christmas decoration painting at Dulwich Trader;
– kids trail starting at The Rosendale pub (prize includes 20 to spend at Wigwam Toy Shop);
– mulled wine and mince pies at Dulwich Bakery;
– homemade sausage baps and roasted chestnuts at Scotch Meats;
– luxury marshmallows at Jaadu;
– mulled wine and fizz at Oddbins;
– fizz at Jo Partridge…….
Miss Christmas will be turning on the Christmas tree lights on Croxted Road at 11.30am and then performing her jingle bells show with Santa at 2.30pm at Wigwam Toy Shop.
Free entry for all! Come and support our local community.