At this seasonal variation of our popular cookie class:
-Bake at least a dozen cookies from scratch with our fool proof dough recipe.
– Decorate cookies with sugarpaste – cutters and freehand; textures and embossing
– Decorate cookies using the royal icing “flood out” method – learn how to pipe and then flood the biscuit
– Achieve the perfect consistency for each different use of royal icing when making cookies.
– Finish by piping detail where necessary and adding sprinkles to add interest
– Discuss packaging of cookies and biscuits and the most effective way to bag and tie cookies for presentation.
Photos shown are student pictures and as a representation only
Weekdays 10am – 2.30pm approx
Weekends 10.30pm – 3pm approx
All classes are subject to our terms