*** 1 hour later than normal ***
Our Christmas Farmers market in the Parish Hall, Hartland (just off the square). returns from 11 till 2 at the Parish Hall – this month we should have:
*. NEW – Coastal Cakeology…..
* Monarch Liquors
* Olives & Antipasti – all marinaded by Sarah herself. They taste amazing & not expensive.
* Felicity’s – Hot Smoked fish
* Amy’s Herbs & plants. Growing herbs you can cut & use when you want.
* 2 Local Breweries – Buckland Brewer & Art Brew
” Simon’s will be back with his amazing Sour Dough organic bread – made in the village.
* Baked Gluten Free – gorgeous cakes even for those who aren’t gluten intolerant – her granola is gorgeous.
* Tony’s gorgeous honey & candles
*. Yetland’s outdoor reared pork, sausages & lamb
* Debra with her goat meat – chops, mince, joints – tastier & cheaper than lamb. Also her homemade jams & chutneys.
* Emma’s wonderful coffee. Sabins roast the beans themselves.
* Rose’s – eco washing/laundry liquids & coffee fuel blocks. Bring your empty containers.
* Paul’s local Venison – butchered in Hartland.
* Robyns Farmhouse – they have their own cows & make everything themselves including cheese.
* Lin’s homemade fudge & chocolate
* Torview Wines – made just a few miles away
* Rob’s organic fruit & veg
* Di’s herbs, face / body creams, etc – she makes them all
* Amy’s cakes & baked goodies, available to eat & take away in the caf
* Kirsten with her own orhanic clotted cream, cheddar cheese & wool.
*. Well Good Dog Company – home made dog treats. Xmas Presents for your 4 legged friends..
* Cooked breakfasts – relax in our own caf after doing your shopping
* Arts & crafts – the amazing Joan of Art, Pebble creations & more…
See you Sunday – 11 till 2 (1 hr later than normal) in the Parish Hall, in the centre of pretty Hartland – EX396BE
Parking behind the hall, extra parking at the British Legion club by the Fire Station & along North Street.
A friendly little farmers market with local goods & foodstuffs, full English breakfasts served too.